I spent many childhood and teenage years trying to fit in. Trying to fit the mold and be like everyone else. I tried to be cool and do what all the popular people were doing. Keeping up with these folks completely went against my natural personality. I didn't know what that personality was at the time, but now I realize why it was so difficult for me to "fit in". I now realize who I am.
- I am shy. I am introverted.
- I am more comfortable with individuals or small groups of people.
- I am very uncomfortable in large social situations with people I do not know.
- I am a homebody.
- I like to live a simple life.
- I have expensive taste. I know what I can and cannot afford. I know how to save my money to buy those things instead of go into debt for them.
- I am still extremely close with my Mom and talk to her at least twice a day.
- I am unashamed to worship God and am thankful for a church that allows me to do that freely.
Who are you? How have you changed through the years?